Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and ensure that any content uploaded or distributed or stored by you does not infringe the rights of others. All material on the web site and any material sent to you by e-mail or any other form (“the content”) belongs to us or our licensors. You may retrieve and display content from the web site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal, non-commercial use. We, LAWUNG DIRECT, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content, save where otherwise stated. Except as specifically stated in these terms, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us:
- Reproduce, modify or in any way domestically or commercially exploit any of the content;
- Redistribute any of the content (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- Remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these terms;
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content. Requests to republish, redistribute or link to content should be addressed to LAWUNG INDONESIA at email@example.com
You agree not to:
- Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- Modify, access or make available data stored on a computer device which you have accessed through our network, when either the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (e.g. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the web site or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
- Save as authorised in these terms, make any commercial or business use of the web site or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the web site;
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms” or any other harmful software;
- Falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via the web site;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the web site, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners networks which are identified as restricted;
- Set up links to the web site, except to the home page of LAWUNG INDONESIA (www.lawungindonesia.com) without express written permission from the webmasters. We retain the absolute right to prevent you accessing the web site, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our sole discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other aspect of these terms.
Where the web site requires that you register in order to use it, you are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to update and maintain any changes to that information (including your e-mail address) by altering your details as appropriate.
- Any other person sharing your user name and password;
- Access through a single user name and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
When you register to use the web site, you will be obliged to click on an icon indicating that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. You will not be allowed to register unless you indicate your acceptance of these terms and any other terms and conditions that may apply.